Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hello toilet. Oh hello, Brno...

...sorry, didn't see you there, Brno.

What we were told about Brno is that it is famous for giving you the real Czech feel away from the tourists, famous for its Moravian wine, and of course the Motorcycle Grand Prix. However, my slated wine tour never happened.

All I have to say about Brno is that I really enjoyed spending 24 hours on the bathroom floor dying while I got rid of my poisoned food from our dinner. Needless to say, I didn't really see much of Brno except for those few bathroom free hours before finding one of the only restaurants open in town on the 26th. Hmmm…makes you wonder, doesn't it? Brno was very quiet, yet nice, and yep, I did my touring through Laurent's camera. However, thanks to this wonderful man, I survived this terrible suffering and I felt like a million dollars the next 24 hours, well, maybe half a million dollars.

Off to Krakow and better days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home